12/2/11

Pin Up Love

Ladies of the blog world..through years of trial and error, research, and observation (I was majoring in Psychology before getting married..I love to study people) I have discovered a secret about men..
Men treat women entirely different ( and with a hell of a lot more respect) if she puts forth effort to actually look good, and dress like a 'lady'..(you think it would be common sense, but apparently not to most girls/women)
here are some examples of real ladies:


If you have not noticed, all the ladies have simple makeup; eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and red lips..
I have been doing my makeup (like the examples above) for 2 months now, and every man I have come across has complimented it.
This new makeup routine of mine only takes 4 minutes in the morning..and I usually put sponge rollers in my hair at night and wake up with beautiful curls..
It really is so easy for women to look beautiful, you just have to put in some effort..



I honestly believe there is NO reason for a women to look frumpy, when you can take 5 minutes of your morning to put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick and look like a bombshell.
(all pictures found here)

4 comments:

Cameron said...

I especially love how lady-like the 2nd to last picture is with her leg up like that...heehee!

Of course, I wish I was that limber!
I am so not a make-up girl, but I admire the ones that are....

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The catseye tutorial is perfect! <3

x
Lost in the Haze

www.janetteria.com said...

I am huge fan of DITA!

Laura Bray said...

These pictures are so beautiful I love the 50's pin up look :)

-LAURA xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com