11/9/10

WOW things have Changed!!!!

A little over a year ago I quit posting on this blog...I was in a dark place at that moment in my life..but WOW have things changed since then..

I meet a wonderful man last October (17th) and we started dating...fell madly in love a few months later..and became engaged August 28th of this year...

February 12th 2o11 I will be a married woman...Im so excited..:D

Its so funny how life can take a complete and AWESOME turn for the better...

So this blog will now be the countdown to the wedding day...and our life together...YAY!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your engagement!! I'm so glad things turned around for you. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason! You must be stoked :)b

Kristin said...

ohhh thank you soo much Stephanie for such kind words..:D:D